Maxdrill offers a complete line of tapered button bits and taper drill steel rods for all of our customer’s hand held pneumatic drilling needs. They are designed with a long service life, lower drilling costs and an increased penetration rate.
In general, the light duty rock drill usually uses a 7 taper or smaller taper angle, whereas the heavy duty rock drill makes use of an 11 or 12 taper angle.
Tapered button bits
(1) Type: Tapered button bits
(2) Size: Hex.19mm, 22mm, 25mm
(3) Diameter: 30-45mm.
(4) Taper: degree 4°46' 6°, 7°, 11°, 12°
(5) Package: in wooden case or in carton.
(6) Productivity: 10000pcs/ month
Our tapered bits include both cross and button designs.
11°, 12° Taper button bit with hot zinc-coating
Tapered drill rod
(1) Steel grade: Sandbar 64 or Sandbar 20 or C253, 55SiMnMo
(2) Size: Hex.22mm, Hex.25mm
(3)Taper: 4°46', 6°, 7°, 11°, 12°.
(5)Package: in wooden case or in bundles.
(6)Productivity: 20000MT / month
Other search items: tapered button bits, tapered drill rods, tapered rods